Since its original publication a quarter-century ago, The Cancer Prevention Diet has been one of the most popular guides to the prevention and relief of society’s most feared disease. Drawing on the most up-to-date cancer research, Michio Kushi and Alex Jack present a dietary program that can be implemented safely and simply at home, at a fraction of the cost of usual meals and medical care. This completely revised and updated twentyfifth anniversary edition includes:
• Broader dietary guidelines and new recipes
• New research on the twenty most frequent types of cancer
• New ways to combine macrobiotics with chemotherapy, radiation, and more
• The latest statistics, studies, and treatments
• The role of positive emotions in the healing process.