Herbs for weight loss – we look at the advice of nutritionists and reviews of readers of the magazine, which herbs or herbal preparations effectively contribute to weight loss. Herbs for weight loss, despite the massive passion for diets, continue to be a very popular method of weight loss, and there are numerous reasons. (1, 2, 3)
Relatively low prices, and the reluctance of women to use questionable pills speak in favor of herbs for weight loss. And let the effectiveness of fees or herbs for weight loss is not as fast as from exhausting diets or medications, it is really noticeable and very good from the point of view of our health with you. (1, 2, 3)
Making sure that herbs for weight loss work well is not at all difficult, just look at the composition of teas or nutritional supplements for weight loss. In addition to herbal preparations, you will not find anything else in their composition. Another thing is that, according to experts, it is best to use for weight loss those herbs or herbs that grow in your climate, your region, rather than any overseas powders. (1, 2, 3)
Even doctors in the topic of how to lose weight, note that the phytotherapy of its strip is always perceived by the body more favorably. So let’s find out what effect these or other plants and herbs have, in order to then boldly start preparing a dietary supplement for weight loss. (1, 2, 3)
Herbs for weight loss
1. The first number among the herbs for weight loss, of course, are herbs that suppress hunger. These plants either form a mucous film on the walls of the stomach, thereby helping to reduce appetite or by absorbing moisture, they increase in volume and fill the stomach, quenching the feeling of hunger. This group of herbs for slimming phytotherapists include flaxseed, Althea root, Dhagil medicinal, Spirulina algae. All this can be easily found at local herbalists or in pharmacies.
2. Herbs for weight loss are traditionally called those that increase the excretion of fluids from the body, or, as they are also called, diuretic herbs for weight loss. Due to the active water exchange, slags are removed from the body, as well as excess fluid from fat deposits. Diuretic herbs for weight loss are bear ears, horsetail, cowberry leaves, burdock, and others. (1, 2, 3)
Just do not think that you can lose weight, just getting rid of water, because the water in our body just does not linger, and its lack will affect the state of the body negatively. Therefore, herbal medicine advises – taking diuretic herbs to lose weight, it is necessary to increase the dose of fluid intake due to pure water. Such plants are contraindicated in people with renal pathology.
3. The following herbs that are often used for weight loss are those that normalize and stimulate digestion, have a laxative effect and help cleanse the intestines from harmful substances. If you are on a diet for weight loss, these are the very substances that will help you remove excess fat and toxins from the body. Herbal medicine offers you such herbs as buckthorn bark, hay, cumin, dill, anise, laxative, and others. (1, 2, 3)
4. It often happens that for high-quality weight loss it is necessary to improve the functioning of the liver, and these are herbs that stimulate the production and elimination of bile. These include dandelion, barberry, immortelle, corn poles, and others. These herbs for weight loss, first of all, normalize the work of the liver and gallbladder, which has a positive effect on complete digestion of products.
5. In recent years, phytotherapists have begun to recommend additional herbs that increase energy expenditure to a block of standard herbs for weight loss. It is believed that they help burn more calories than usual and thus lose weight. Probably they should be included in the table calorie content of products, only with a minus sign. This is a well-known seasoning – turmeric, rosemary, ginger, and others. However, pay attention – they can increase the appetite, so watch the amount of food eaten. (1, 2, 3)
Herbs for weight loss – how to prepare.
To prepare the simplest collection of herbs for weight loss at home, you need to take one plant of different actions in the same volumes and mix them. The exception is condiments, don’t take them for collection, but use them when cooking.
Then, from the group of herbs for slimming, prepare a fito tea: a spoonful of the mixture per 200 grams of water, the composition should be kept in a thermos for 15-20 minutes and poured into clean dishes with a lid, filtering the herbs. (1, 2, 3)
The resulting herbal decoction for weight loss is diluted in half with clean drinking water and taken 100 ml 2-3 times daily before meals for two months. Thus, every day you make new herbs for weight loss. Well, if you don’t have time constantly drink fito tea then take it during a diet or when you have fasting days.
Herbs for weight loss is the way can be if not quickly, but economically and is not difficult. However, deciding to use herbs for weight loss, remember that herbal medicine is serious science, and each of the herbal preparations has its indications and contraindications for use, so you should consult with a specialist before making an individual collection of herbs for weight loss. A specialist will appreciate the capabilities of your body and will recommend herbs that will help you lose weight and not harm your health. (1, 2, 3)