Foods to eat at night for weight loss are necessary and the standard rule “If you want to lose weight stop eating after 6 pm” – this is a myth.
The main principle that should be guided by those who want to lose weight: the female body reacts very painfully to the hunger strike. Our body is imprisoned for bearing children, so it perceives the lack of nutrients and rigid diets as a distress signal.
When you are starving, your body immediately switches to a regime of energy conservation, and instead of consuming calories, it begins to store. You did not eat after 6 pm, and went to bed at midnight and could not fall asleep from hunger? Be sure, your body will put aside all that you eat in the morning. So, what are the best foods to eat at night for weight loss you want to eat?
Best foods to eat at night for weight loss
1. Sour-milk products. Kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, natural yogurt are all sources of light protein, which is well absorbed, does not overload the body and is not put off in the form of excess fat. The main rule – all these products should be unsweetened! The optimum serving is 200g.
2. Milk. Warm milk before bed is a classic of the genre. It contains not only protein but also tryptophan, this amino acid soothes and causes drowsiness. And the better you get enough sleep, the lower the risk that the next day you want to make up your energy reserves with the help of sweet and fatty.
3. Eggs. This is also a source of useful protein. The best option – 2 hard-boiled eggs, or an omelet made from two eggs, cooked with tomatoes and spinach.
4. Poultry meat. Chicken or turkey without skin will keep the metabolism at a good level and does not prevent you from getting enough sleep at night. It is a source of vitamins A, E, B and a whole complex of minerals.
There are practically no carbohydrates in the poultry meat, so you can not fear for the figure. The ideal serving is 100-150 g of chicken breast (steamed or boiled) plus as many fresh vegetables.
5. Whitefish. In fish, a very low percentage of fat, but a useful protein is very much. For a late dinner choose low-fat varieties – cod, pike, hake.
6. Stewed vegetables. After heat treatment, fiber from vegetables is easier to digest. Vegetables for dinner can be boiled, put out, or cook in a slow cooker. They are perfectly digested and will work as a natural sorbent – they will remove toxins from the intestine. The main rule is to cook without oil and as little as possible salt.
7. Berries. In one glass of strawberries or blueberries – not more than 70 calories, and vitamins and antioxidants – a huge amount. And fiber and pectins, too, will stimulate the work of the intestines.